top of page
Modern Office Building

Commercial property insurance coverage

When you own a building structure, equiptment, inventory/stock, or furniture, you have commercial property. Who will cover the replacement costs of these critical goods in the event of a fire, theft, or weather related loss?

A catastrophic loss could close down your business temporarily or indefinitely. Loss of income coverage can be purchased as part of a property policy and will assist with the expenses while your business is closed as the result of a covered loss.

Careful planning, hard work and determination turned your idea into a reality. Don't leave part of your business to chance.

Customized commercial property insurance coverage

Customize commercial property insurance policy to your specifications, either as a standalone policy or as part of a package. Property insurance coverage may include:

  • Structure (building)

  • Furniture & equiptment

  • Lost inventory

  • Landscaping & signs

  • Damage to property of others while in your control

  • Loss of income

Big Desk
bottom of page